Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today is Choy's burfday...
too bad i cant pass da card to him by myself...
hav to work...
wut to do...

Amber was really blur today...
OMG~!!
She acted lik a baby ...
swt...
N giving me lots of troubles...

Mun Mun was frightened by my aunt...
after few days of shouting n scolding...
her mom finally brought her to tokong...
go "bai bai".....kononnya "ham gaing"...
haha XD

Wesley is giving me a big headache too...
Aiks....he make me realised dat
my patience is nt enuf to handle him...
n he make me feel lik quitting da job wei...

Bt Jesmond n Stanley gave me da strength to continue working...
cos dey r da cutest among all...haha ^^

Children r angels...
I agreed wiv da saying...
no matter hw down u r ...
dey r able to cheer u up...

sadness is blown away when u see their smile...
i jz love the way their life is...
no worries...
ntg~

I wish i can go bac to my childhood le....
at least....
i look cuter dat tyme =p

Owh yea...
before i forget...
appie burfday...chOY~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment