Friday, April 11, 2008

ToDay

It had been quite sumtime i didnt update my blog...kinda lazy...=p Bt im bac...finally..hehe..

Tis morning went to tarc to collect my pay for the career fair job...zhen n I were so worried at first cos v dun even noe hw to get to tarc...and it was a last minute plan...John jz informed us at twelve midnight yesterday... -.-

Luckily Joyce was kind enuf to teach us hw to get there....Thanks, Joyce ^^ Bt stil v sesat a bit...its my fault thou... XD v dropped by at taman melati station... and found out dats da wrong station...swt...at last...v took a cab to get to tarc...UrgH~!!

after getting our salary from John... zhen n I went to kLCC for our lunch...ntg special...MCD again...lolz... i noe its fattening bt .... stil i love it...=p

V walked around at da pC fair..crowded wiv ppl...OMG~!!i gt myself a very nice earplug...hehe...a crystal blue wan...I loVe iT~!!!=)

Tomolo wil b going out again..money spent lik nobody business...lolz...xD

Yean is going to leave tomolo...she refused to let me noe where is she gonna go...and the purpose of leaving...i wonder why she kept it as a secret...she sed only HE wil noe... mayb...

Anyway...i wish u to hav a happy journey...hope everything wil b okay when u cum bac... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment