Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life is a SonG!

I'd been kinda streesed up lately...
Time is lik so insufficient for me to finish up my stuff...
dere's once i felt lik bursting out edy...
bt i told myself:You can do it!

Yesh!i can do it...
in fact v can do it right...

to CHUNG YEE...
im so sorry for being rude today...
im being over emotional..
i apologise for dat...SORRY..
afterall i jz hope v can work as a team ryte??^^

to Big JaCk...
i will think about wut u sed...
and wil learn from it...=)

to Kenny,
Wai seong,
yie shiang,
joanne,
woan chee,
chew ling,
su han,
hui ling,
i hope v can work things out...
with the will power from ten of us...
im sure v can make it...

I hope v can nt oni b a team...
bt a big family...
which evryone is a part from it...xD

Life is a song...
lets sing it together k??hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment