Saturday, November 14, 2009

2012

Yesterday was a great day.
Finally get to meet up my dearly Meryll =)
Got to catch up after quite a while.
ONe or two weeks i think.
I knew she will miss me.Keke.

Before meeting her up for a quick lunch,
me teng j.yit and xiao jun actually went for a movie.

If you're trying to guess,
im sure you will get the movie right.
Yesh~! we watched 2012.

Next question:HOw was it?
It was great.
I think the greatest movie i watched this year =)

While watching the movie,
there were times tears filled my eyes.

HOw true and cruel it is,
to admit that there is one day the world will come to an end,
to admit that human species is the most selfish creatures on earth.

The truth is actually so true that it actually hurt the inner self of me.

When they rather save the animals than saving their own species,
where is the symphaty and love that we promoted all the while?

The most cruel fact is to see through how ugly is the true colour of our own species when it comes to the end of the day.

Painful but true enough.

This movie definitely make a lot of people think.
Not just about their own self,
but also about the world.

They let you feel the pain,
then they let you think.

Great movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment