Saturday, June 28, 2008

H.E.L.P!

As usual..
Yesterday was my healthy Friday wiv Pet =)
V went for badminton again...hehe..
Tis tyme,oni two of us playing...
Den v sesated-ly play for two hours...
Wow! tiring!
Dats y muscle pain today...huhu T.T
After badminton... v went makan makan again..
Im super duper hungry edy...
cos i didnt even hav my breakfast in da morning...lolz..>.<
*i dun plan to skip my breakfast k..i jz dun hav the time..*
Again..v went to MCD near connaught dere...
hehe... met up wiv KenNy to discuss bout ideas...
V came out wiv lots n lots of ideas...
bt yet cant decide which idea is better...
v cracked lots of jokes too...
hah..
and v tot of making tis "R.I.P" shirt..
which v love it so much..
Believe iT!its reali nice wei..=P
Around 6... kenny left to fetch his bro
while Pet fetch me to the lRT b4 fetching her sis from tuition...
Stg happened again >.<
I went on to the train n dropped by at chan sow Lin station...
sesatly i got onto Sri Petaling train..swt swt...-.-
i oso dunno y im so blur...lolz...
Coincidently bumped into JaS n Pan...
dey both were waiting for train at Chan Sow Lin too..
so v went bac sama sama lo..=)
nw i was lik cracking my brain for ideas..
huhu >.<
I nd HELP!!!! (ish...)

No comments:

Post a Comment