Saturday, June 21, 2008

KungFu PanDa!

Tis is definitely a post specially delivered to all my dearest frenzz...
Finally v gt to hang out in ONE GANG again...
iM so happy...
afterall, v r stil manage to carch up wiv eacvh others' lifes..
I hope v can keep in touch lik tis forever...
hmph..
although v oni hanged out for three hours
bt i tink evryone of us enjoyed it a lots...
*imagining v go makan dim sum when v become old popos*
I reali hope v can hav dat days...
hehe ^^
Finally i watched kungfu panda...
Its indeed a great movie of the month!keke..
In fact i jz watched two movie in tis month...wakaka..
If anyone of u haven watch..
go n watch it nw..
u wil found out its nt oni a cartoon...
bt it is stg more than dat...
For few times...
tears filled my eyes...
im sum1 hu easily get too into movie...
hmph..
*there's no accident*
yesh..
wut bring us together...
not accident...
bt fate ^^
*Believe,you hav to believe*
believe in yourself,
believe in ppl around u,
believe in destiny,
believe dat our friendships wil last forever.
Friends are the centre point of my live..
i alwiz feel glad dat i hav you all wiv me...
hehe...
although v dun meet alwiz...
bt it makes us to appreciate our friendship more...
I love u guys..
and i reali hope for the day when 6 old popos hang out to makan dim sum...
hehe =P

No comments:

Post a Comment