Monday, August 4, 2008

DeaRest YoU~!

Eversince i got into college,
i found out that i had learnt,
A LOTS.


Maybe because of mixing with different people,
maybe because of getting a little bit more mature,
maybe because of losing a shoulder to rely on,
i learnt to be .....ON my Own.

I still remember the days
when i don't even dare to take bus by my own,
when i don't really know how to cross the road,
when i don't have the courage to speak up in public,
when i don't have the confident to confront people on their mistake.


you said i changed a lot,
as im no longer staying besides you,
but Hey! im always here for you.

Although everything changed,
there is one thing that never change,
FRIENDS are still the most important thing to me.

I remember the days when we held each other hands,
when we hugged each other,
when we cried on each others' shoulder,
when we were there for each other whenever its needed.

Please oh please,
do not tell me that you felt that we are getting further now.

do not tell me you had forgotten the warmth of our shoulders.

I know life might not be smooth for you,
but please,
do believe that i will be there for you =)

It might be some thunderstorm now and then,
but I will be the umbrella to protect you from getting wet.
When you need a shelter,
i will always be there for you.

No matter how pathetic you think your life is,
i will paint a rainbow for you,my dear.

Please don't give up hope in life,
when you start losing hope,
please please please,
always remember there is someone for you here.


i might not be the perfect friend of yours,
but i will learn to be the best friend that will stay with you now and then.
someone told me,
there is no such thing as trying,
so i wouldn,t said i will try to be the perfect friends of yours,
instead, i promised i will be one.

I don't make promise which is meant to be broken,
so do believe me!

A sparrow supposed to know how to fly,
you are now just landing to rest,
get enough of rest and fly up high again okay?
Have faith in yourself and things will work out.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment