Wednesday, August 6, 2008

When The SuN is Nt ShiNing~

I hate myself being emotional,
i know i shouldn't be.

For the one i ignored,
im sorry.
i doesnt meant to,
i just cant help doing so.

Jack,
Im still feeling guilty for what happened.
I cant help blaming myself espeacially when i read your sms.

"Did i scare you jz nw?"

why would you still wanna care,
i cant find a reason for you to care for someone who actually disappoint you so much.

I understand why at the very first place,
erica want you to stop Project A.
If i knew this is going to happen,
i will also agree to stop Project A.

I never realised how badly i had been taking you for granted all this while,
and when i realised it,
i was already hurting the one who i don't want to hurt the most.

I knew i should speak up yesterday,
but i dunno why i kept silent.

I alwiz thought that i have the ability to change others mind,
but im wrong.
Im over estimating my ability once again.

No matter how,
i just wanted to let you know,
i appreciate you.
and i don't want to see you being hurt.

When i saw your face yesterday,
i knew hw much disappointment you had on us.

And because of you had once told me im alike wiv one of your buddy,
im feeling even worst.
Im sure your buddy wouldn't make your life miserable lik we did.
definitely im nt lik your buddy,
because she would disappoint you lik i did.

Im sorry.

Besides sorry i dunno what can i say.
i knew it wouldn't help to make you feel any better,
but i just wanted to say it.

-When the sun shine dimly,the world is so dead.-

sometimes we only realised how important someone or something is,
after we lost it.
i dun hope this would happen,
because i cant manage to lost sumone lik you.

Tell me what can i do to make the sun shines again.

No comments:

Post a Comment