Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Miss You Granpa!

Having being down and emo for one week,
i had been recovering a little by little.

Granpa left on 31th August,
leaving me forever.

Seven days without him,
im stil nt use to it.

Im trying as i promised.

Time does heal doesn't it?

I had never try the feeling dat someone you loved would actuali leave you,
without giving any sign or symptom.

No one ever understand the feelings i had,
bitterness and sadness inside,
cant find a suitable words for it.

Looking at his car,his room, his hse,
memories jz cant help flowing.

Grandma sed everything shall be fine,
he went with a smile,
why shud v be sad.

Maybe she's right.

I'd make lots of ppl worry bout me,
I shudnt had do so.

I will be alright, I promised.

Thanks for being there for me.

You never knows how glad i am to hav you.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment