Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just little update

Remember that i had posted a painting drawn by little sis previously?

We kinda praised her overly.
and she got so proud and wanted me to become her anak murid.
LoLzz.

This is what turned out after half an hour of LeCTurE by my little sis.


P/s:She is kinda proud of me.
Well.More proud of herself for being my sifu.=X

A little update about mOther's Day.
As usual.drew a nice little card for mom =)



And Uncle actually bought a cake.well.
Two cakes as celebration from HaeGan Dazs.
One for Mother's day and another for lil cousin's Burfday.
Two flavour.One Chocolate One Vanilla.
definitely Mouth watering.YUmmies.=)
And by the way fattening too.LoLz.

My beloved Popo and her naughty grandchildren.^^

Burfday girl.Popo.Lil Sis.


The ice cream Cakes xD
Kinda craving over ice cream lately.
anyone wanna treat me?LoLz.

No comments:

Post a Comment