Saturday, May 30, 2009

LiFe =)

Had been abandoned my blog for quite a while.
Too many things going on.
and i just don't know where to start with.

But somehow my dears are able to keep update.
as i alwayz share my recent news with them. =)

College had started a week ago.
which keep me kinda busy.
Not only busy getting used to the study enviroment.
but also spending time for outings.movies.chit-chat session.etc.

Enjoying the moments spent with friends.
in fact Love it very much.

A very new experience for me.
Gyming it is =)
The very first time i went to gym with Joanne.
Felt so healthy after exercising.LoLz.

Next week.
the really hectic life awaits.

But never worry,AniMals.
I will still try to hang out with you guys.hehe.

1 comment:

  1. hey yun the king kong~the plan changed d...just the couples going...so next week wanna watch 17 again? I ajak teng d...=p

    ReplyDelete