Saturday, August 8, 2009

Little Updates

Last week was a nice week for me =)
Had few outings with my high school girlfriend and also college girlfriends.
Uploaded the photos on Fb. check out there ba ~!!

On thursday,
watched The Proposal again with the Flamingo of mine.
who is going off to Kedah to pursue her study in dentistry.
Go for your dream my dear~!
I cant wait for the discount i get when you became a dentist later on.
Hehe.

After movie,
we actually shopped a while.
i bought myself a purple T and a scarft =D

She's leaving on Sunday if not mistaken.
All the Best Min Zhen.
Remember to keep in touch yea.

On Friday pulak.
after my english presentation,
me and the girls went JJ for our lunch.
Ordered the big bucket of kFC,
as if we are celebrating for some event there.LoLz.

At night, i went TS to meet up with mommie rachel, winnie, lee teng and also Vivian for dinner.
Had dinner at Sek HOu.
Missed the dessert there.
Seriously nice and tasty ^^

heard somebody is planning another day out.
Count me in please =)

No comments:

Post a Comment