Friday, July 31, 2009

The proposal


Watched the proposal yesterday with Tony and my dear meryll =D

"The proposal"
A movie i wanted to watch so much months ago was finally showing in the cinema..
but i think some "scenes" are being removed as per Mama rachel said.LoLz.

Is there supposed to be scenes on bed?
Mama rachel was telling me that download it and watch at home will be better.
So that you wouldn't missed all those scenes.

Hmmm.. she more interested to those scenes than the movie..Lmao =s

Anyway, i found Ryan Reynolds being really hot wei.. xD
Haha.. Sandra Bullock is sexy too..
feel lik watching it again..
Nice movie =D
Yesterday i was actually rushing my business law assignment,
while cursing my dummy lecturer...LoLz..
but there's a war in my facebook..
so i joined the crowd and forget about my assignments at the meanwhile..
LoL.
Seriously missed school life so much,
especially when i recalled all those sweet memories,
tears and laughters we been through all the year.
I wanna go back~!!!
I rather wear the dull uniform than having tonnes of assignments and courseworks!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment