Friday, October 17, 2008

GReEnbOx

Today..
went to greenbox with levin n Su han..

Reached Ts around eleven...
Waited for Levin n Su han...
Spent my time in BORDERS...

*BORDERS is a bookstore... Mr Levin..xD*

Met them up around 12 and v had our lunch at McD...
After dat v headed to GreeNbOx...=D

The Greenbox was in HALLoween mood..

and when v gt into our room...

Levin: How come Greenbox bcum so "LaoYa" edy ge??

The Waiter:Cos just renovated ma...

Levin: Renovated edy jadi laoya??

Me n Su han: (speechless)lll

And the waiter also look lik MashiMaro dy...*B-L-U-R*

We were actually having our great time singing...
although Levin alwiz create sound disturbance dat distracted me from concentrating..
Ish ish...
I cant help laughing although i tried reali hard to ignore him..
Bad Levin ><

Su han also another one...lolz...

After singing we walked around...
and someone bought LoTS of clothes..
he asked me n Su Han to control him..
bt he jz LOST CONTROL..
haha...

I tink he spend 200 plus on clothes...
Reminds me of Tony...
when v went shopping before CNY..
he jz grabbed and paid..
macam tak perlu duit je... =D

Dat levin mmg tak boleh harap...
he offered himself to collect JAY's album for me..
so i passed him the receipt before i leave...

And half an hour later..
i received an sms : Levin say hoh...he lost the receipt..

WTH...
I was reali upset dat tyme..
luckily they found it back...
if nt Levin will be chopped into pieces...

Dun test me..
I reali will kill you if you lost it...
I SWEARed...

Somehow today was reali a great day...
right,dear?

P/s: You know why i said so...bleaks...=p

No comments:

Post a Comment