Sunday, October 26, 2008

SH*T

It's ntg furnie for fooling someone around...

It's ntg furnie to make one's heart broken..

Stop messing around with people life.

Put yourself in other's stand..

what will you feel...

Keep all the bullshit with yourself...

i hav no interest with it...

Im getting away... from your life...

You make me feel miserable...

YOu make me illed...

You pissed me off...

Im Tired with all these mess...

Im DoNe with you...

Im DONE!!!

why make my life miserable because of you...

no more tolerance...

stop it right now...

You'll go your way...

and im on my own...

I MeaN iT!!!


and i finally understand..

why are they leaving you...

and im doing the same thing nw...

move on with your life...

continue being selfish and self-centered...

Make it clear here...

Im TIRED with the way you sticking to me..

TIRED with the way you checking on me...

TIREd with everything you did...

DaMN!

and stop telling me its bcos you care...

you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment