Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random~

Yesterday was the first day of SEm2...

Extremely excited to meet up with me friends..^^

Somehow the conversations kinda swt thou.

Jia YIt: Hey.WA!! your hair so long edy ge???

Siow Chin & Zoey: Yea lor yea lor... what shampoo you use o?

yUn: -.-lll (speechless..)

Jia Yit:(continue to kecoh) Aiyo...why so long edy wan??

Zoey: Tell lar...what shampoo are you using lar?

*Pagi2 ask me what shampoo i use pulak...*

What can i say??

There's only one word...SWEAT ><

Oh yea...Stg Wonderful i did today...

i finally purchased my JAY CHOU newest album..

muahaha... the deluxe version =D

Thanks to Levin and Han to accompany me there...

They even accompanied me to BTS station...

as they dont have to even spend a penny...

*only we know how*

And the most important thing is...

Levin sed he has a lots of time...lolz...

so Biarla dia...

As for today..

Went to Group B's BISA lecture...

slipped in as usual =P

After BISA... went breakfast with Pan n Han at wangsa...

My chicken chop is YUmmIe =)

After breakfast we went to KLCC after met up with the Levin..

Kate nak gym...den takder pulak...

Watched PAINTED SKIN!!!!

very nice...hehe...

as usual..my Donnie Yen very yeng..

muahaha...

and we three had lots of fun...

Laughed till my stomach pain wei =D

No comments:

Post a Comment