Saturday, February 21, 2009

BlOoDy WeatHer

I seriously hate the bloody sunny day lately.
The sun shone so bright that i cant even look into the sky.
The heat is so over that an egg might just be cooked underneath the sun.

G-O-S-H!!!!

What driving me mad is that---> i have to bath three times a day and yet im still feeling sweaty and smelly.

Aiks.Forget the smelly sweaty part.

I think the extreme weather not only killed my cells and tissues. But also lizards.Yiaksz. I found two dried death bodies of the digusting-loathing-yiasking lizards in my garden.

O-M-G~!!

That is not yet the climax yet!!!

There is more to come.

Sooner mom discovered the death body of a mouse. More specifically, we found the tail and the head of the mouse. Where's the body? *Don't ask me, I don't know* =X

As a part-time detective with no experience at all, i concluded that the death of the mouse had nothing to do with the extreme weather.*Ahaha... It's driving me insane*

At once, mom instructed dad to clean up the death body of the poor-but-still-disgusting mouse,well, its not even a whole body. Lets mourn for the poor thing. I hope i wont found any more bodies. I had it enough for the day.

Luckily the day just ended without anymore DISGUSTING murder cases. Definitely, im not suitable to be a detective.><>

yeWWWWWWW~!!!!!

Back to my new skin for the blog.

I just love the autumn and the maple leaves.Hehe =D

Purposely wanted to remind somebody to bring me some maple leaves when he comes back to Malaysia.Hehe =)

You will remember, wont you??

How much i wish i can visit you during autumn.Guess i will have to wait for a few years more.

Be patient =D

No comments:

Post a Comment