Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cleaning up the spider web~!!

Duh~!!
Someone complained that my blog was full with spider web.
GOtta do some clean ups now.
LoLz.

My dear feli had went to Sarawak's uni to study.
Gosh~!!
Im gonne miss her like crazy.
and she's not bringing laptop along.
Tsk Tsk Tsk.
Didnt manage to meet her up before she leave.
ArgHH, geram.

Anyway, all the best there.
I hope September will be here very soon.=P

Year 2's life is definitely not the time where you can procastinate.
although im still stealing bone once for a while.><
Maybe will be stealing again to hang out with Mr sotong.
He's gonna start uni again.
Will not be able to see him for quite some time then.

Was kinda addicted to facebook lately.
Especially the Friends For Sale feature.
LoLz.
Saje wanna rebut pets from Hippo =P

I know its childish.
Haha.
Don't bother me then xD

Next week onwards will be having at least one coursework per week.
CraZY~!!!
I haven study lar.
STRESSED~!!!!

Someone told me.
read the word "STRESSED" from the right,
it will become DESSERTs.

Well,
i hope it really become desserts so that i can eat it.
ARgHHH~! xD

Anyway,
Welcome JulY.
I wonder what season's at your place.
hehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment