Monday, October 12, 2009

19th burfday =)

Today is mua's burfday.
Hehe.
Im turning 19 years old.
Or shall i said im already 21 hours after 19 years old.LoL.

Im being very particular on the age issue.
Haks. Because my dearly mommy alwiz tell other that her daughter is 20 yrs old.
Im 19 only okay =P

Today was a very very very meaningful day to me. =)

Thanks to everyone that wished me.
Thats too much of you if i ever hav to type your name out.
YOu know who you are. =)

And to my girlfriends,
they really gave me a big suprise.

When i was thinking :"well, my burfday is gonna end as usual."
they appeared out of no where with the tiramisu cake.Singing burfday song.

Oh my god~! you cant imagine how touched i am at the moment.

Thanks for the effort of giving me the suprise.
Though at last i myself ruined the suprise.Haha.
*Blame winnie for that. She laughed way too loud and attracted my attention xD*

Vivi, Winnie, lee teng, siow chin, jia yit,bell, rachel mom,
Thanks for the suprise and the prezzie too.

Im so touched T_T
and i lurve the prezzie.
Tiramisu is my favourite too.

You guys make mua burfday a blast.

Love you guys a lot.
A lot more than i can say.^^

Mwaks mwaks. =3

Not to forget my dear meryll,
thanks for taking the trouble just to have a burfday meal with me.
YOu know i love you =D

and also my dear zi muis,
feli especially.
She actually called jz to wish me appie burfday.
you know how much it meant to me. ^^

Oh my god.
I still need to thanks my grandma.
For the angpau.
For the Red Eggs.
And also the XXL size drumstick.

thanks aunt for the choc,
thanks sis for the wishes though she spelt piggy wrongly,
thanks bro for the teasing.

And lastly thanks to mom and dad for the satays,
and also bringing me to the world.

There's a lot more persons i need to thanks.
But to avoid this post to be over lengthen and boring.

I better stop now.=P

Thanks to everyone.
Lurve you guys.
Mwaks. =3

 and yesh~!
Im 19 now.
Living a better nice ahead =)

No comments:

Post a Comment