Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weee~!! College again =)

Two weeks holiday just ended like this.
Im so unsatisfied ><
I spent all my time at home.
helping out. watching tv.fb-ing.
Sounds so unproductive wei.

Anyway Im going back to hometown college tomorrow =)
*I typed hometown pulak. I must be missing my cute cousins too much.*
Starting a new semester.
Definitely a tougher semester to go.
well,
i believe i can survived~!!!

Im not gonna give up.
Two more semester and Im done with Dip.
Though there are more to come.
Adv Dip.Degree.AcCa.Master.

Oh my oh my.
Im gonna be stucked with the books for say...10 years? maybe more than that.
may be the rest of my life, im gonna live with books and figures.><
Now i understand how the brain cells dead.LOL.

Ignore  the crap.Haha.
Im just excited to be back to college.
I missed the fun we had.
The jokes and the gossips.=P

Lets have more this sem.

Happy coll-ing People ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment