Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Over

Please give a round applause to Mii.
Yesh!
Put your hands together for me first else you dont continue reading this post.
LoLz.

*Claps*

Im totally over somebody now. 
And i celebrated it today ^^

Sang extremely "kau kau" in Greenbox with my dearest buddies.
Who are namely Joanne, Mong, Chee and Ling.
After a long long long missing in action in each other life,
finally we are able to catch up with each other again.

And Thanks to them.
I finally found out im over you TOTALLY over you.

We were be talking about YOu.
All the while, it had been a topic that i tried so hard to ignore.
but today,
i could jz tell them the story as if im telling somebody's else story.

I'd been so happy about it.
and i'd been able to move on.

There's so many more meaningful things to do on the earth.
But thinking of you is definitely not one of it.

I'd gt few things in mind that i wanted to achieve now.

First, im gonna get my damn camera fixed.
Second, Im gonna learn French Soon  very soon.*Perhaps next semester*
Third, Im hope that i may be helping out at a deaf school. *During the sem break*
Forth,....

I still have a long list to go.

I need to become a better me when im turning 19.
And definitely im gonna be BetTer.
So much BETTER =)

No comments:

Post a Comment