Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Life~

I'd been abandoned my blog lately.
My life is so much interesting than i cant blog it all~! ^^

Life had been kinda hectic ever since the tutorials started.
But still im queezing out some time to enjoy myself.

what is life when you don't enjoy it? =)

This few weeks,
spent lots of time with my ACS gang.
Ywoei,mong and joanne especially.

Lots of planning needs to be done for our upcoming camp.
Im so excited and looking forward for it.
Im sure it will be fun tons of fun.

Its just FUN FUn FUN when we are together. =D

We'd bought the souvenirs for the camp.
travelling to and fro from college to central market,
just to get the souvenirs.

NO complains.
Just the junior kecoh about our punctuality.><

Love the buttons we made especially =)
That will be a very memorable and special souvenir for all of us.
9 of us.

I cant believe that this camp will be our last activity.
Im gonna miss those days a lot.
huhu. T.T
feel so ng-se-dak lar~~~~~~

Just attended to juniors post mortem.
Remind me so much about the very beginning "Us".
the one that is naive and lost.

So glad that we'd grown up.
through all the ups and downs.
whether it's success or failure,
its a valuable experience that worthless.

What is success when there's no failure?

OH my.
i just cant wait for the camp.

Im pissed when i cant find you.
but i know its nvr your fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment