Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April FoOl =)

Those rashes on my legs are not going away!!!!
I really doubt the medicine actually works.
But i don't want injection wei.
So i only left with one choice.
Which is to take medicine.
What to do.

Talking about today.
It was actually ApriL FooL.
But it's the peacest ever which i never kena from anyone.
AhakS.

Shall i said im lucky?
Mayb i am.
LOlz.

Actually i think many people wanted to fool me.
But my face macam cucumber*Mr Ivan invented this adjectives years ago*.
That's why everyone just trying not to ignite my fire.

Sorry People.
I don't mean to show that cucumber face.
Sorry sorry.
I apologise for that.

and for those who actually showing concern,
thanks a lot.
I appreciated it.
Ivan is the one who i spilt all the problems on.
and Miow too.
although i didnt tell him what happened actually.
But thanks for being caring.^^

I'd actually frighten lots of my dearest friends this morning.
and Yit Woei thought im actually sick.
but not really.
Im just being psychologically sick.o.O

Somehow,
everything turns out to be okay later.

We actually went for a visitation.
and the main reason for me being emo is due to the visitation.
Luckily things turned up to be...
well, wonderful.
Although there are only 18 fella going for it.

We visited the National Blood Centre, Art Gallery as well as Royal Selangor Pewter Visitor Centre.

Lets started of with the National Blood Centre.
Had a tour around there.
Just a little while.
Getting to see how the blood is being processed.
and some general knowledges on blood.

The most interesting part must be the blood storage room.
Im sure Bell's Edward will love it.
Haks.
Will be donating blood on the blood donation campaign which held this coming 1st may.
anyone wanna be volunteer?
or wanna donate blood?=)

Next is the art gallery.
which is not even in our plan.
but since everyone has the passion for art,
we just changed our plan.=)

Im actually kinda love art thingy.
and i found all the art pieces there were so...
NICE.
We actually go around and curi2 take photos.LoL.

Im gonna ask daddy to bring me there again.
I wanna spend more time to have a complete tour in the gallery.=)

Last destination is Royal Selangor.
which i actually went there last year when Jessica was back in Malaysia.
I still remembered how we actually play around in the centre.
When are you gonna be back again?
Seriously miss you here.^^

We took lots of pic too in the centre.
Especially Yit Woei.
I think he almost captured all pieces of art into his phone.

The day ended up to be like a art based trip.
what is that gonna do with our Accounting?
LoL.
Nothing.
But i seriously enjoy it.

I love art =D

*Upload pictures later.Kinda lazy.and most of the pic is with Yit Woei xD*

No comments:

Post a Comment