Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Update

Let's do some random updates here.

Who is that cute girl in th photo?
TaDaa...Im sure some of you got it right.
Its my dear little sis.Yue.

With the biG Peach Pau on her head.LoL.
Its a Pau okay.and it is definitely edible.Haks.

We were actually celebrating Grandpa's Burfday at ReStaurant AnN Pang.
It was about two weeks ago.
LoL.Kinda outdated i know.=P

But what to do.I just done finals lar.
Bear with it.xD


Face No 1-Cucumber ~!


Face No 2-CheesE~!


Here's my cousin.

He looks like HonG Hai Yi ryte?=)


Nice pau-es.YUmMieS~!


Here's the long life noodles.
Very tasty. and resembles long life.
So must makan banyak-banyak.^^
Below was taken during SuShi King Bonanza.
When was it?-Cannot remember-
Pictures taken while waiting for the lift to arrive.
YOu know how "FAST" is the lift in KLCC.
Tsk.

-Me and Wei bullying Jia YIt.-
*Kesian*

This is the nicest picture we took.
From left clockwise:Me,Jia Yit,Wei,Siow Chin.=)
Back to the most recent one.
Which is today.
I had made a photo frame out of ice-cream sticks.
LoL.

Was it nice?
Spent whole morning doing it wei.
Actually my sis need to pass up her artwork.
Mom said since im so free,
must as well i do for her.
SWT.-.-

Took me few days to think before making it.
Not bad right? =P

Yuan and Yue in the photo.
Cute?
I look exactly like Yue when im young.
LoL.
Stop imagining if you're. xD

Well.Im really kinda proud of my art work.
Though it is not the piece of resistance.
*Shock sendiri-ing*

No comments:

Post a Comment