Thursday, April 9, 2009

IrritatioNs

Have you ever wonder that your action actually irritate people?
Im not pin-pointing anyone.
Just a random question popping out of my mind today.

Yea.
I knew sometimes i do irritates people.
Im a good friend but a bad enemy.Haks.

Anyway.
Its not about me today.
Its about the irritating people around.

What they'd done irritated me this much?
well.
again.
this post is definitely not backstabbing anyone.

People out there.
Don't be shock sendiri kay?LoL.

Yea.
People who Say bad words definitely pissed me off.
and i find lots of these kind of people around.

They acted as if saying bad words are just norms to be followed.

or a culture to be held on?
Don't they feel ashamed of themselves?
Ish.
Do they really think it is a very YENG kind of action when they blurted out the F or the D word?
Let me tell you.YOu LooKs UGLY when you said bad words.

Its just seems so annoying to me.

and Mr tony sure knows what happened if he said bad words in front of me.
The head kena knocked gao-gao!!
haha.

We are educated people right?
Please show your courtesy wei!!!

Another scenario i cant stand is that.
Hugging and Kissing in public.
and those geli meraba-raba actions.

I dunno why nowadays people like to show off how much they had been molessed by their so called beloved BF.
Definitely no sense of envy here.

I will definitely blamed the boy in these kind of scenario.
Cant you just show some respect to your GF?
Do the right thing at the right venue lar.

Irritating giler-giler wei.
Yiaskz.

1 comment: