Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Word to Learn

Before Dear is gonna complain about the Banana's Discrimination,
I better use English in this post.
Haks.

Later she's gonna ask me to treat her pisang goreng.xP

Today i actually went back to my hometown,
in Sungai Pelek.
For tomb sweeping of course.
As today is Ching Ming mar.

Supposingly,
i set my alarm at 6am.
as we are supposed to pick up my granpa at 7am from pasar pudu.

But what happened was.
I woke up at 5.20am.
Thanks to the stupid alarm.
although is my fault actually.xP
I forgotten to off the previous wan.
The 5.20am alarm is used during weekday.
Aikssss.

After picked up grandpa.
We actually had our breakfast in the car.
Grandma had "da pau" some dim sum for us.
LoL.

Spent one hour travelling back to hometown.
and another two hours plus were spent for tomb sweeping.
and the bloody sun is seriously hot.
I should have use sun block.
HuHu.T.T

Thats not the main point actually.
The main point is that.
I found the word for Ching Ming.

BeLL~!!
I found the word.
Haha.

Yea.
previously Bell and I were actually thinking what is the word to use for Ching Ming.
I mean,
you're not gonna ask people,
"Hey,are you celebrating Ching Ming?", right?

It just sounds wrong to me.
so we actually asked around.
But pathetically,
no one has the answer.

But finally,
i got the answer today.
My Brilliant Bro actually asked his teacher for the answer.

Commemorate is the word to use.
Because it is not supposed to be a joyous event,
therefore,
the word celebrating is not so suitabble.

Hehe.

So next time.
you may ask people.
"Heys!are you commemorating Ching Ming?"

It sounds so much better.LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment