Saturday, April 11, 2009

Random

Are you attracted by the painting?
Wondering who had drawn this??
YOu could never imagine.
This is a piece of art by my youngest sister,Yue.
Wonderful wan.
My family goes WOW and Wah when she showed us.Haha.=)
and here she is..showing off her painting.
Shock sendiri punyer budak.LoL.

Uncle Jchyn bought us a series of Ferrari Models.
Two sets we had at our home.
Although im not really into cars.
But i think they're nice lar.


Owh.
and not forget to mention.
I just had my dinner at PIzza Hut.
with grandma.Uncle Wei and the families.

whole bunch of 12 people.
Lots of little monkeys kecoh-ing around.
*which excluded ME.Haha.*


And this is my little cousin.Jasmine.
she is trying to refill her SalaD.
Tapi she kinda tak cukup tinggi.
Haha.
If you throw a stone in KL.
YOu will kena a Jasmine.
Because i found at least 5 Jasmine around me.
LoLz.

No comments:

Post a Comment