Thursday, April 9, 2009

RanDom~!!

Cakes=]
Mouth watering.
Haha.

Hanged out with Dear,Jas and Xian today.
Went all the way to TS to watch this movie-Talentime.

Its nice.
Super duper nice.^^
A Must See movie.

Miow.
YOu should regret for not coming along.
Haks.
and the Ah pek too.
Flu+ no car.><

Yea.
Below are the cakes we had for our tea-time.
There's Durian cheese.Classic Cheese.
Choc indulgence.and the white choc macadamia.
Meanwhile.Just forget about whatever stupid diet we're taking up.xP

Just feel like posting this lovely cutie on my blog.
He's my beloved xuan xuan.
my dear little cousin.
who was born two months ago.

Can't you see how tiny mini he is?
So Fragile.
and innocent.
This is also my little cousin way back in my hometown.
Didi we called him.
He was walking to and fro around the house.
holding a bahulu in his hand.

LoL.
I just like to kacau him.=P
Another cutie.


Well..
The photo below is definitely not a cutie.
Haha.

Again.
Its our so called leader.Jack.

He don't look like one,i knew.xD

He's having flu.as you can see.LoL.

As for yesterday,
we actually had a spontaneously held burfday party.
For Gan's upcoming burfday on thie Saturday.
Here's the gang.=)

His Cake.With the succulent strawberry on it.


My hand kacau-ing while yit woei taking photos.
Naughty one.=P

He was suprised.
But his face looked the same only.=.=


I do need to dedicate my wishes to those whose celebrating burfday today.


Levonne,my dear Kai Mui-Appie Burfday.Stay KeWL.Muackzzzz.<3

and

Yang,the sheep(OoPs~!)-Appie Burfday yea~!!HOw's the choc tasted?


and never the less

an early wished to Gan.=)
Appie burfday.

No comments:

Post a Comment