Friday, March 13, 2009

The HapPening ^^

Im sorry for not updating at once.
Im kinda short of words to describe my feelings, people.
Went back to SaB on wednesday.
seriously miss every inch of grass and wood in it.=)

A place that contains tons of memories.
The wall with the mural we drawn.
The place where we gambled.
The toilet which we hid and cried.
The bilik sakit which we kept some "secret" inside.
The lab which we curi makan.
and the list goes on.


This is the mural we drawn. Birdie =)



we paint it.Believe it or not.haks.

Everything is memorable there.
Not to mention the most happening event.
The MARCHING COMPETITION.

Actually i never been in the marching squad.
For some reasons.
But somehow,
im lucky that im still mixing quite well with the marching squad.=)

And as for wednesday,
i actually went back to support my Muis and Lui Lui.
And of course my dear juniors there.^^
I have to said.
"I Love you Guys. You Guys did a good job!!!"

I knew everyone else is saying the same thing.
But i cant help repeating it.Hee.
and i meant it!!!
The spirit itself is already undefeatable.=)
Keep it up !!!
After the competition ended,
somehow manage to catch up with my friends.
went yumcha in old town.
Miss the moment~!!!


Here's the Lui Lui,shan and the MOm,yUn.^^



PBSM RoCkS tO the MaX~!!


Peace Everyone.
*From left:Leng,Shan,yUn,Teng,Yan Yuan.Front: OoPs.I forgotten her name ><*


ThenG n yUn.*My fav juniors*

Recent Me =D
Shock Sendiri again...
xD
The Big Group.
*From left: Weng.Pet.yUn.LenG.TonY.Yean.Au Yong.TS.Tzen Hong.Chris and Ed.*
There's more pic with leng and weng.
Update more photos later ^^

1 comment: