Saturday, March 14, 2009

RaininG AGain ><

Haks.Im updating about career fair here.
Before BelL is gonna pissed off and whacked me.

LoL.*describing her in a really extreme way*

She's a nice girl actually.
Not those Ganas-ganas punyer lar.xD

We actually went help out at the career fair organised by Career Guidance Society.=)
and it was actually an easy task to handle.
we just need to duty for 4 hours.

LoL. and we get free shirt, lunch and cert.

I think we are better off somehow.^^

Our job scoop is just giving out evaluation form and chit-chat there.
xD the second one is our informal task lar.

Here's some pictures we took in the career fair.
Camwhore all the while.

*If Xue Yi saw this im gona kena from her *=P


OuR Helper TaG* JasmiNe*


and here's BeLL.


Our Gang *Bell.Zi Wei.Me.Jia Yit and Siow Chin.*



CheeSeeeee~!!


Me.Looking BluR xD



BeLL BelL.


Us In LRT*Wow.Her teeth shines X.X*


Owh.
Here a stupid pic I took.


Ta-Daa~!! i broke into someone's locker=P

anYway,
i think i better end here.
Before the thunder strikes my modem AGAIN.><

Well it stroke my modem yesterday,
luckily it survived.
Dont ask me why.
I kena scold from that but it turns out to be functioning.
WTH ><

But i gladful thou.
If not my dad sure gonna "chan ngo shiong tin fa ban".LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment