Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The MomenT i Treasured =)


Pbsm NomBor SatU ^^

This is when the juniors shouted "Sau Pei" at me n Leng.Aper lar..><

Tengok Sana~


PbSm RoCks~!!


HoO Keen macam Ah Po Lar><

Ta-Daa!!!Leng's Favourite pose =D


Kai Muis=)


Me.Yan Yuan and Ah Po-Hoo Keen.
*Ignore my finger.I dunno whats that mean xD*


Again Nenek ni.


Wonderful shot ^^


LenG n Hoo Keen.


Tangan siapa tu?LOL


PeaCe~!


Im not ready lar =s


The Lovely JuniOrs.


YeaNnie,.Lui2.Me.Teng n Leng.


Additional Wormy there =)


The Kai mui and Kai Jie.


They HugGed.o.O


Mr Victor,siu yi for the day =D


My Hyper Face ><

Mr Hoo Keen sedang meleter.Haks.
I miss the moment we had together.
I miss the Wednesday.
I miss the squad.
GoSH~!!!!
I miss every second spent on that day.
><

No comments:

Post a Comment