Sunday, March 22, 2009

International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

Went to this International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Putrajaya.
Its really an eye opener for me.
Have you ever seen so many hot air balloon flying in the air??
Wonderful day i had!!!!!=)
Take a look at those amazing Balloons.^^
I wished i would have a chance to take a ride on those.
But too bad.
The tickets had sold out.
WuWu~!!T.T
-NigHt Glow-


-My Favourite from Thailand and USA-


-Ms Peacock from France-
*OnlY the ButT facing us >.<*



-Mr Clown with the emo face from BelGium-

-Again,My Favourite rainbow^^-
-Bro accidentally snapped two Spiderman kissing o.O-


-This light bulb thingy is cute =D-


-Elephant~!!!-
P/s: Spotted a hot guy there.
He's the pilot from Belgium.
OMG~!!definitely hotter than Edward Cullen.xD
I wished i stand nearer to the fence.
OuWW >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment