Saturday, March 7, 2009

ReSult iS OuT!!

Yesterday was really fun with the singing.
Greenbox!! Yoo-Hoo.
I went there so finally.Lol.

Only three of us went there.
xian,Li Nie and of course Me =D
Too bad Ryllz unable to come.
Missed lots of fun lar you, dear. =s

We can always go there next time.
Hehe.
I never get bored with singing.

Next time have to call Ah peK along.
Must make him sing.Lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for today,
i went for a dental check-up with my family.
Yea. The whole family except for my bro who went for tuition.
*I wished i had tuition too.><*

Without having any RELEVANT reason or excuse,
I was forced to go for the check up.

YUan and Yue kept on asking me the same question over and over again.
"Jie ark, scaling pain anot ga?"
O-M-G.
If i knew the answer might as well i become the dentist.><

Seriously,
Im not afraid of the pain.
But i just cant stand the sickening smell of clinic,
more specifically the "aroma" of medicine.
Somehow the past experience of getting a mouthful of blood after scaling had also been nightmare for me.
Oh.BLOoD~~~~*Faint*

But Im lucky this time.
at least i just done some ordinary chek-up without having those stupid scaling thingy.

Felt a sense of relief when Dr Lok said.
"Well. You don't have to do scaling.Just take care of your teeth will do."
Phew~~~!!!

Out of five of Us who went check-up,
only DaddY had to go through the scaling and polishing,
which implies....*Haha.*

After all the YeWs and YeRs,
DaDdy finally got his teeth white and shiny.*HakS*

Had Pan Mee for our lunch,
and went all the way home to check out for my result.

Yea.Its out today.
Perhaps im the last to check out the result.
Lets blame the dental check-up.><

Anyway,
Im kinda satisfied with my result.

I'd got A for BISA,QS, BM, FOA as well as ME.
As for English, I'd got a B+.
Worth all the hardwork!!

There is more to come.
Keep up the good work yUn!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment