Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SuShi YumMieS =D

Suddenly have the urge to make sushi yesterday.
Then me and my younger sister yUan actually went TesCo buying the materials.

We thought of buying "Ng Chan Yok" but mom said its fattening ><
There we go, only buying the Hot Dog and Cucumber.
Seriously i dont have any experience in buying Vegetable.
Haks.

We just simply grab the Fei DueT Duet de cucumber.
The larger the better is my concept !!!=P

Reached home around nine.
and dad goes : You dont wanna sleep izit? Tomorrow pimples come out kecoh pulak.

Swt.
I never kecoh in front of him lor.
Simply ni. Ish ish.

Anyway me and my dearest sis had successfully created the best SusHi in the world.
With love and our names in it. xD

Warning!!!
Those who had eaten my sushi.
please do not proceed any further.=s


Believe me.
Its for your own gOod =x


Looks YuMmy isn't it? *Mouth watering*=D



*Our Names on SuShi*
Creative?
Haks.
Its edible lar.



Cheesie susHi =D



WiTh Love to Mummy ^^


As for today,
just like another usual day.
LeCture and Tutorial.
Again.

Seriously i got really tensed up in the D*mn OHr tutorial.
The tutor is killing.Evil.Whatever you call it.
ArGhh.
I just don't like him.
So what's you gonna do with me?
Kill me?Lol.

And our PF lecture.
Well the lecturer is good.
Thus the DKD is packed with human and aliens(Students from other course).Haks.

I love the time after coll.
I can go lepak with my friends.
I actually went Pan mee with my girlfriends
and then headed to times square with my Dear for Papa John's.

You must try Papa John's.
Its Nice.Very Nice.
Hehe =D

Again.
I spent money on buying whitening products and foundation.
Dear didn't stop me from buying.
Aiks.
Money fly away again.
Huhu.T.T

Tomorrow Im skipping lecture.
Its my secondary school de marching competition tomorrow.
Cant wait to see how my Muis grabbed the champion.
Hehe.

PBSM RoCks ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im seriously fed up with the snail-speed internet.
ArGhhh.
Better go sleep now. xD

1 comment:

  1. haha..stroll down anyway...
    ur sushi nice la..LOL...wished u made more
    feed me!!^^

    ReplyDelete