Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SuPrise For YiT WoeI

Today,
again it was tiring.
As everyday was.

I wanted to go sleep.
But MioW MiOw said its better to post what happened today by today.
So here i am.
Posting about today.

Besides the boring lectures,
the alien-like tutorial papers,
the only colour of the day is the outing after class.=D

As planned,
Yit Woei,Miow Miow, Yee Mong, Joanne and of course Me went Jusco to Makan.

OkaY!! I know i said im gonna be on diet.
I only had one meal today.
Pretty fair right?
though the KFC is oily.aHaks.

Anyway today was not just ordinary makan outing,
but a suprise burfday celebration for Mr Yit Woei =D
*I knew its not that suprise.Hah ><*

WE the girls bought four brownies from Secret Recipe and put them together.
and JianG-jIanG-Jiang..
there come the BurFdaY Cake!!
Special One.^^

Well, you need creativity for that.*Grinned*

We had great time chatting from KFC then shifted to MCD.
Talked non-stop.
Talked about almost everything.

Hoh!!Crazy.

And planned lots of future activities for our board.
I prefer to call it our gang.LoLz.

Here's some pictures taken during the makan makan session.=)

On-The-Way to JusCo.



The "Cake" + a candle.

Look at his expression.What does it means? I duno =p

Forced to pose for me to take pic.Haha.


YuMmies~!!!

OuR sisa-sisa makanan.LoL.

The Brothers.AheM.

YeE MonG.Me.And the burfday guy with his cap.

JOanne.Burfday guy.MiOw Miow.
Sisa-sisa Brownies here.xD
Too bad we didnt managed to take photos of all of us.
Forgotten.><''
Anyway,
Yit Woei's burfday is supposed to be on Friday.
So,
ApPie BurfDay YiT WoeI!!!!
P.s: I still haven get my tutorial done><
P.s.s: I really enjoyed having friends around.Lets have more outings.
P.s.s.s: Cant wait for Karaoke session on Fri. WooHoo ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment